We use cookies to provide the best experience. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our cookies policy.

Storfund charges a flat 2% fee

No origination or monthly fees. No transfer costs

No hidden charges

Pricing

Storfund charges a flat 2% fee on your Amazon balance. We deposit 80% of your sales to your bank account daily; the remaining 20%, minus the fee, is paid to you on the day of the Amazon payout.

For example, if your sales, net of Amazon fees, are €1,000 on any given day, Storfund will transfer €800 the very same day. The remaining €200 minus our €20 fee and any refunds, are credited to your bank account on the day of the scheduled Amazon payout.

Storfund Amazon

Currency Conversion

Storfund not only covers the cost of money transfers, we also convert your international sales into your local currency at a competitive rate.

Storfund’s currency conversion cost can be as low as 1%. Amazon sellers can opt for our currency conversion offering and activate the daily payment service whenever they need it.

What is your Real Cost?

Let’s say 100% of your Amazon sales are on international marketplaces. Receiving those earnings in your home currency costs as much as 4%. By joining Storfund, you’ll only be charged 1% for currency conversions and pay an additional 2% to receive your daily sales in your local bank account.

In other words, you’ll be saving 1% on your sales while also accessing daily payments in your home currency. Predictable cash flow streams across all marketplaces at zero cost.

Sales €1,000,000

Home
Currency

50%

Other
Currency

50%

Effective Rate

-0.5%

Real Cost

€2,000

Use the slider to approximate the percentage of your international sales (other currency)

Selling over €50,000 per month?

We'd love to help you start exceeding your Amazon goals

Contact us and we will answer your questions

Eligibility Criteria

Incorporated in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom or in any of the member states of the European Union.

12 Months of
Sales History

In Good Standing with Amazon

Ready to grow your business?